On Digital Media 124: Sanford Dickert of PeerIndex, Collabracode
On Digital Media 123: Teri Rogers, CEO & Editorial Director, Brick Underground
John Federico interviews BrickUnderground.com CEO & Editorial Director, Teri Rogers at a Startup One Stop (http://startuponestop.com/) event in NYC.
On Digital Media 122: Murat Aktihanoglu, Managing Director, ER Accelerator
John Federico (@gadgetboy) interviews Murat Aktihanoglu (@muratny) about the newly announced ER Accelerator in New York City. ERA is a seed accelerator program for startups. Learn more about it at http://eranyc.com.
egtaylor asked: What happened to ODM since 2010?
It’s coming back shortly. We had some sicknesses, travel schedules, etc. that got in the way of production.
On Digital Media 121: 2011 Predictions
In this episode,John Federico (twitter: @gadgetboy), Chia-Lin Simmons (twitter:@zeropts), Craig Calder (twitter: @ccalder) and Steve Hatch (twitter:@shatch) gather in Studio 1A to make their predictions for 2011.
- Steve predicts that Groupon will buy Foursquare
- John thinks that Nokia will sell Windows Phone 7 smartphones, at least in the U.S.
- Chia-Lin believes content companies will hire more Chief Digital Officers. Won’t succeed.
- John believes Google TV will be dead in 2011.
- John thinks that iPhone 5 will open an era of wireless roaming across networks in the U.S.
- Craig predicts that Carol Bartz won’t go down with the ship - she’ll be out next year
- Chia-Lin predicts a Foursquare acquisition by AOL in 2011
- Steve predicts that AOL will buy Delicious from Yahoo
- Chia-Lin predicts that Zynga will IPO in 2011