You can send comments and questions to email@example.com. We try to answer everything you send “on air.”
Visit http://odmcast.com to subscribe to the podcast. While you’re there, be sure to subscribe to our announcements list via email.
Follow us on Twitter at @ondigitalmedia.
Subscribe to the YouTube channel.
- Chia-Lin’s new gig!
- General busy-ness
“The Media” years ago was much easier to define and point to: local and national TV and radio outlets and newspapers. Then that number increased dramatically with the addition of cable and satellite technology. Now with the development of digital technologies the number of media outlets is no longer definable. I wonder if the time has come to define and label “it” differently. Very much like to hear your thoughts.
- Aereo Founder Calls Supreme Court Ruling ‘Troubling,’ ‘Chilling’
- Chromecast will use ultrasonic sounds to pair your TV with your friend’s phones
- Facebook Manipulated Users’ Feeds for a Psychology Experiment
- Amazon Fire TV bug provides another reason why data caps are anti-consumer
- Kitestring – Stay safe out there
Are you a regular listener? Please take a moment to complete this survey.