You can send comments and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We try to answer everything you send “on air.”
Visit http://odmcast.com to subscribe to the podcast. While you’re there, be sure to subscribe to our announcements list via email.
Follow us on Twitter at @ondigitalmedia.
Subscribe to the YouTube channel.
- It’s Official: Apple and Facebook Are Phone Companies Now
- Facebook buys ‘Move’ fitness tracking app for Apple’s iPhone
- By buying Moves, Facebook acquires high-value passive location technology
- Facebook launches a newswire so it can help the media — while it competes with them
- Google Glass Just Lost Its Biggest Cheerleader
- Google agrees to defend Samsung, pay some of its costs in patent infringement case against Apple
- F.C.C., in a Shift, Backs Fast Lanes for Web Traffic
- When it comes to net neutrality, either the FCC thinks we’re idiots, or it just doesn’t care
- Amazon Revenue Up 23% On Tripling In Prime Video Usage
- Amazon adds HBO shows to Prime Instant Video; HBO Go coming to Fire TV at some point
- The FyreTV Porn Streamer Maker Is Suing Amazon For Trademark Infringement
- In Aereo, Supreme Court Rightly Skeptical About Becoming Technology Regulators
- EFF Case Against Personal Audio Podcasting Patent Trolls in good shape
- Nike fires majority of FuelBand team, will stop making wearable hardware
Are you a regular listener? Please take a moment to complete this survey.