The video cannot be shown at the moment. Please try again later.
You can send comments and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We try to answer everything you send “on air.”
Visit http://odmcast.com to subscribe to the podcast. While you’re there, be sure to subscribe to our announcements list via email.
Follow us on Twitter at @ondigitalmedia.
Subscribe to the YouTube channel.
Books we’re reading:
- Moments of Impact: How to Design Strategic Conversations That Accelerate Change by Chris Ertel
- The Visual Organization: Data Visualization, Big Data, and the Quest for Better Decisions by Phil Simon
Topics this week:
- Microsoft is trying to be your friend, and may actually win you over
- Microsoft to launch Outlook web app for Android
- AwesomenessTV Acquires YouTube Network Big Frame for $15 Million
- Yahoo Considering Creating its own YouTube
- Amazon launches Fire TV
- Windows will be free on phones, small tablets and the Internet of Things
- In A Six-Day Period, Microsoft’s New CEO Satya Nadella Completely Changed The Company
Are you a regular listener? Please take a moment to complete this survey.