The video cannot be shown at the moment. Please try again later.
You can send comments and questions to email@example.com. We try to answer everything you send “on air.”
Visit http://odmcast.com to subscribe to the podcast. While you’re there, be sure to subscribe to our announcements list via email.
Follow us on Twitter at @ondigitalmedia.
Subscribe to the YouTube channel.
In this episode:
- Mark Zuckerberg: Here’s Why I Just Spent $2 Billion On A Virtual-Reality Company
- Oculus Founder: Why We Sold Our Virtual Reality Company To Facebook
- Oculus Backers On Kickstarter Won’t Get Any Part Of The $2 Billion Deal
- Klout Snapped Up by Lithium Technologies
- Twitter May Kill The ‘Retweet’ — And People Are Freaking Out
- Facebookification of Twitter
- Facebook Search
- Craig Predicts: Parallax Profiles in social will be the New Thing
- We Just Learned Satya Nadella’s Master Plan For Microsoft
- Amazon Is Going To Announce Its Streaming Media Gadget At An Event In New York Next Week
- Apple in talks with Comcast for streaming-TV service: WSJ
- Disney Buys Maker Studios
- John Switched to a Jawbone Up from his recalled FitBit Force
Are you a regular listener? Please take a moment to complete this survey.